Are you eligible for the JobKeeper payment? We can assist with JobKeeper enrolments & all ongoing reporting to the ATO.
Our business consulting services aim to give you all the support you need to gain an edge in your industry. After all, a streamlined business is the most efficient business. To do this our comprehensive assessment identifies areas for improvement and how to achieve this using a structured solution. What truly helps us achieve the best for each and every one of our clients is our commitment to excellence. We build professional relationships based on trust, enabling us to deliver multi-faceted business consulting services that achieve the best possible results based on your unique circumstances. Talk to us and you’ll soon discover that we want you to succeed as much as you do.
- General data entry and bookkeeping
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of customer and supplier invoices into accounting software
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of payments and receipts from bank
- Emailing / communicating any queries related to the accounts for the period
- Ensuring the correct integration of different business systems into the accounting record (for example point-of-sales systems or add-on solutions)
- Reconciliation and/or verification of the of all bank, loan and credit card accounts
- Reporting Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, other reports as required
- Reporting outstanding debtors and creditors
- Manual Journal Entries
- Customising invoices
- Migration and transfer of data from old accounting software file to new one.
- Setup employees in payroll system
- Prepare payroll weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Send payslips
- Calculate employee entitlements
- Lodge Tax File Number declarations
- Review, advise and lodge PAYG Withholding and Superannuation
- Reconcile End of Year wages
- Single Touch Payroll – set-up STP and file payruns with ATO
- Analysis and advice on Industry Awards
- Review data and prepare monthly/quarterly BAS/IAS
- Email reports and declarations to you
- Lodgement of BAS upon receipt of authority from you
- Yearly GST reconciliation and relevant BAS adjustments
- Communicating with the ATO on your behalf to arrange extensions or payment arrangements
- Review end of year reports
- Provide accountant with information as required for year end
- Liaise with the accountant as to any End of Year journals or adjustments
- Ensure essential and required business records are maintained and stored for the financial year.
- If applicable, roll file over to the new financial year.
Software & Training
- Subscription to and set up of accounting software including Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Reckon, Hubdoc, Receipt Bank.
- Training of yourself and staff in accounting software, including troubleshooting.
Get In Touch
07 4729 1867